Around here we have been settling into the new season with hot cider candles, baked apples and our first pumpkin decoration. On my runs i have noticed more yellow leaves in my path and at night there has been a crisp in the air that forces me to open the window and be lulled to sleep by the white noise of nature. Pure bliss you guys. Pure bliss. ANYWAY. On to the fashion : )
I am SO pumped for the chunky sweater + maxi combo this Fall.
What trends are you excited for?
Guys! Can i just tell you how ecstatic i am that 90’s grunge has finally made its comeback!! My amazing church community group had a 90’s themed party this past weekend that just hit me right in the childhood. I wasn’t able to attend because of work but that didn’t keep them from inspiring me to let out my deeply rooted 90’s child : )
Finding a pair of high-waisted shorts [that cover more than bathing suit bottoms] proved to be a Herculean task for me over the last year but took all of 10 minutes for the lovely friend that kindly donated these to my closet. This is just the beginning of there reformation from some intense Mom shorts. I am pretty pumped about them : ) I am hoping to distress them a little more and add some studs to the pocket. Do you have any craft ideas for reconstructing cut offs?
Top: F21; Skirt: Old Navy; Shoes; Target; Bangles: F21
- Get some new material. Hand in the hair is cute and all but lets change it up a bit.
- Black and White is a delightful photo choice but probably not the most effective for an Outfit Post. Meh–live and learn.
- You may think waving at the people starring at you while getting your picture taken will make it less awkward…you’re wrong.HA! Who knew?
- There’s a day in early Autumn when you realize that you’ve lost all traces of a tan and have returned to that, ever so lovely, ghostly white. Today was that day.
- Picking favorite pictures of yourself is a weird task. But i like to offset the weirdness by watching Toy Story simultaneously : )
1. Essie- For the Twill of it
2. Essie- Chocolate Cakes
3. Essie- Stylenomics
4. Essie- Sole Mate
5. Essie- Skirting the Issue (oxblood)
6. Wet N Wild Matte Lipstick- Purty Persimmon
7. Revlon Lip Butter- Pink Truffle
8. Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain- Rendezvous
9. Revlon Lip Butter- Red Velvet
Seeing the trend yet? Deep Rich Shades and Colorful! I LOVE IT!
Quick word of warning: The “Stylenomics” is awesome! However, it is nearly black when applied. I grew to love it though did feel a little mislead. It was advertised to be a deep green which it is in the right light but not all lighting will give this effect.
Also! Only wear the “Purty Persimmon” lipstick and the “For the Twill of it” polish when you want to draw eyes. You’re bound to be a SHOW STOPPER in these daring little gems!
Wear at your own risk ; )
Ya gotta start somewhere right?!
shirt-Marshall’s//skirt-Target //shoes-F21 // belt-thrifted // watch-Target // bangles-F21
Funny story. This belt fell into my possession during a hunt for clothes for a high school Tacky Day back in 2007. On a rack of dingy smelly accessories at Goodwill. I pointed to it and exclaimed “oh my, who in the world would wear this? ITS PERFECT!” In just a few short months after its debut on that glorious Tacky Day i had fallen in love. Years later. Still together.Happy as ever.