- Do you ever feel alone when there are people all around you?
- Like you must be the only one like you in the world because no one else seems to quite get it?
All the crazy and weird parts of you that is. And not just “get it” but share in the craziness and a the own splash to the weirdness party.
- Do you feel like the people in your life are wonderful, beautiful, loving people…but the “click”. the being completely in sync… you just haven’t quite found it yet.
- Like you seem to need everyone else a little bit more than they need you?
- Do you just want a some people that you can sit with in complete silence with and never be uncomfortable?
And have to experience the ever so dreaded, Forced Conversation. UGH! That’s the WORST!
- And maybe during those comfortable silences some interrupts with a really lame knock knock joke and you all laugh and laugh.
Not ironically or because that person is silly for thinking that could be funny, but because you all genuinely thought it was a hilarious joke.Genuineness. That’s a big this with me. Is it with you, too?
Oh oh! Or maybe you all decided to go outside and climb trees [even though its 11 at night] And no one thought that idea was anything but brilliance!!
- Do you understand why anyone on the planet wouldn’t want to be in a flash mob?
Because I don’t. That sounds insanely fun. Why aren’t we all doing those on the regular?
- Do you ever wish you could just go on a hike with Jesus and hold hands and tell Him all of your crazy dreams. And we’d chill and high five about cool stuff.
He’s the only one that seems to wanna do those things [the crazy dreams] too. Which is cool… but sometimes doesn’t feel like enough. And then after having that thought “Jesus isn’t enough…” you get to have a sweet batch of guilt for the next few days. Do you do that too?
- Do you ever feel like you are the laziest ans yet most adventurous person you know?
Like you are never living life quite full enough…You aren’t truly experiencing all God has given you the opportunity to experience.
- And on that train of thought. Are you the most fearless and yet most terrified person you know?
- Do you just want to GO and SEE and BE all that you can in this life?
But you feel you are always falling just a bit short. Never really doing anything at all.
- Do you ever feel ridiculous for allowing yourself to be so vulnerable as to share something like these feelings with the entire world?
Because I can’t be the only one.