1. Essie- For the Twill of it
2. Essie- Chocolate Cakes
3. Essie- Stylenomics
4. Essie- Sole Mate
5. Essie- Skirting the Issue (oxblood)
6. Wet N Wild Matte Lipstick- Purty Persimmon
7. Revlon Lip Butter- Pink Truffle
8. Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain- Rendezvous
9. Revlon Lip Butter- Red Velvet
Seeing the trend yet? Deep Rich Shades and Colorful! I LOVE IT!
Quick word of warning: The “Stylenomics” is awesome! However, it is nearly black when applied. I grew to love it though did feel a little mislead. It was advertised to be a deep green which it is in the right light but not all lighting will give this effect.
Also! Only wear the “Purty Persimmon” lipstick and the “For the Twill of it” polish when you want to draw eyes. You’re bound to be a SHOW STOPPER in these daring little gems!
Wear at your own risk ; )